HydroSolutions is a trusted name in the remediation and mitigation of environmental contaminants in air, soils, groundwater, and surface water. We have extensive experience working at mine sites, hydrocarbon impacted sites, underground storage tank (UST) sites, and solvent sites. HydroSolutions provides environmental remediation services from site investigation to cleanup and closure including:
- Defining the extent and magnitude of contamination at virtually any site with impacted soil, groundwater, surface water, or sub-slab vapors, and evaluation of feasibility of various remedial options
- Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Studies (RI/FS), Engineering Evaluation/Cost Analysis (EE/CA) studies, preparation of Sampling and Analysis Plans (SAP) and Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) plans
- Design and implementation of remediation systems tailored to each site with the objective of achieving cleanup goals while minimizing cost. Examples of approaches we have utilized include soil vapor extraction (SVE), air sparge, engineered wetlands, enhanced aerobic bioremediation, chemical treatment systems, and monitored natural attenuation
- Development of cleanup goals for site closure accompanied by monitoring, tracking and reporting on progress with the objective of site restoration and obtaining a No Further Action determination
- Groundwater, surface water, soil, and sub-slab soil vapor investigation and monitoring
- Analytical and numerical modeling of groundwater flow and contaminant fate and transport modeling
HydroSolutions can guide clients through the environmental cleanup process, act as a liaison to government agencies, develop approved remediation options, implement treatment activities, and monitor progress through the collection and presentation of high quality data. We look forward to guiding our clients through their remediation and environmental monitoring challenges.