HydroSolutions Inc. is a Montana-based consulting company specializing in water resources and the environment. We are seeking an experienced professional for the position of Business Manager in our Helena office. The Business Manager is a full-time position that will be responsible for day-to-day management of the office, including bookkeeping and payroll, contract oversight and maintenance, marketing and business development, human resources and office administration. In addition, responsibilities will potentially include providing strategic insight into business matters and decisions to guide and promote robust business health and foster a positive company culture.
The ideal candidate will have a vision for growing business through increased operational efficiency and identification of new opportunities. He or she will be able and eager to work independently to leverage skills and use technology, to increase the capacity of technical work staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration plus 3 to 5 years’ related experience, or equivalent. Preferred experience in Consulting, Engineering or Construction.
- Proficient in bookkeeping and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experienced in QuickBooks or other accounting software, as well as MS Office programs.
- Working knowledge of business financial reporting, records management, and contract mechanisms.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Great people skills – consistently interact positively with coworkers and clients, encourage collaboration, build relationships. Establish and maintain a workplace culture that motivates staff to provide outstanding service.
- Solid business management skills – able provide financial recommendations and to make prudent, forward-moving decisions.
- Strategic and tactical thinker – able to anticipate challenges and develop proactive responses.
- Strong Project Management skills – able to set priorities and move multiple issues/programs forward.
- Able to positively and effectively represent HydroSolutions, Inc.
Competitive salary DOE; full benefits package.
Qualified candidates submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. EOE